Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - kithmo
Why does it say consult car handbook if the car is Euro IV spec on the Millers bottle, does it damage something on the Euro IV emissions system ?
(I was going to email Millers about this but their email link keeps bouncing back)
Has anyone used it in a Mondeo TDCi ?
Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - cheddar
Has anyone used it in a Mondeo TDCi ?

Yep, mines Euro III, reckon it is not needed if using premium diesel like BP Ultimate which has cetane boosters as does Millers.
Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - Manatee
Why does it say consult car handbook if the car is
Euro IV spec on the Millers bottle,

Thanks I missed this!

>>does it damage something
on the Euro IV emissions system ?

...don't know
(I was going to email Millers about this but their email
link keeps bouncing back)

Have you tried the Tech Support form on the website rather than the email address? Loads nthe ext page OK when submitted - have to wait and see if there is a reply.

www.millersoils.net/M3supportFORM.html

Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - Dude - {P}

>>>>>>does it damage something
on the Euro IV emissions system ?>>>>

I think you will find that there is a potential risk of damage to the particulate filters on a Euro IV compliant engine.
Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - kithmo
I just found out, via my other post, that mine's a Euro III, so problem solved, thanks chaps.
Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - JohnM{P}
If you look at this post,

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=37497&...f
(or do a Forum Search for Millers and BMX together)

you will see that Armitage Shanks reported in January this year that Millers had said that only BMW EuroIV diesels were affected (for reasons concerning the catalyst).
Millers Diesel power plus & Euro IV - paulb {P}
...Millers had said that only BMW EuroIV diesels were affected (for reasons concerning the catalyst)...

Glad to read that. I've used it in my Mondeo (which is Euro IV) for about 2 months, with good results (and for some reason the trip MPG thing has been more accurate since I started - now only 2.7 mpg optimistic as opposed to 4.3 before)

Having already started to grow nervous about the longevity of the injection system, I thought "Arrrrrgh!" until I read AS' post.