peugeot 306 td airbag light - nige r
air bag light stays on and flashes i have looked at previous correspondence about wiring out connectors under the seats. saying connect colours to colour ie pink to pink grey to grey.but the connecting blocks on this 306 are pink to grey and vice versa.I have tried wiring them out using terminal blocks but to no avail I would be grateful if any one could shed any light on this for me...thank`s nige
peugeot 306 td airbag light - LeePower
A flashing airbag light on a Peugeot is normally the rotary switch behind the steering wheel.
peugeot 306 td airbag light - nige r
Cheers Ill have to check it out ...
peugeot 306 td airbag light - madmonty
Rotary switch!!!??? If I had knew that earlier!

I built a little timer for my 306 to turn the light on for 3 seconds on ignition switch. (Geeky that way)
This passed the MOT. A lot cheaper as it only cost approx £10 and 1 hr work. Obviously my airbag isn't working and I DO intend to fix this. I thought it was something more sinister and the Haynes manual tries to scare you working on it yourself. False activations etc!!!

Anyways, it passed the MOT, pity the track rod ends failed it. See my other post on this!

TA
peugeot 306 td airbag light - LeePower
LOL You done all that work for nothing.

Airbags are not MOT testable ( yet ) in the U.K.
peugeot 306 td airbag light - madmonty
Really!!! hehehehe

I had a car fail with a faulty ABS light, staying on. I assumed it would be the same with the Airbag!
All that work??? Earned me brownie points from the wife... hopefully she will never find out it is not testable!!!

Is there anywhere online we can find what is testable in MOT or should that be a new thread?
peugeot 306 td airbag light - Dynamic Dave
Is there anywhere online we can find what is testable

www.motuk.co.uk/manual/contents.htm
peugeot 306 td airbag light - bell boy
naughty naughty...........
peugeot 306 td airbag light - bell boy
naughty naughty...........

to madmonty :(