Renault Scenic Climate Control - zephyr6boy
Hi, I have a scenice Mark1 Phase 2 (2002 02 plate). It is fitted with climate control air con. (Digital reading)I am use to Fords and Vauxhalls. The interior fan gets quicker as the speed is turned up but very little air flow comes out of the vents, even on full power. Equivalent to 1 or 2 on Vauxhall. I have tried setting to AUTO and Lowest temp and all vents are the same whether on screen or face ,aircon on or off. Aircon has been charged.H*y*s manaul no use ! Nothing is blocking the exterior vents. Is their a pollen filter which is blocked? where is it? fan seems to been in passenger footwell area.User manual only refers to dealer.I cant find another owner with climate control. Help the weather is hot! Mark.
Renault Scenic Climate Control - Armitage Shanks {p}
You have a problem with low flow rates but is what comes thru cold? If it isn't cold you have an a/c problem as well as some difficulty with the controls that direct the flow to where you want it. Haynes may not help with the a/c but it should tell you where the pollen filter is and it could be blocked - when was it last changed?
Thanks for reply. Air con is ice cold. It is just the flow that is the problem. No matter which vent is open. Fan is turning fast. Haynes covers all scenics and meganes! No idea when last changed as only recentlt bought it. ex lease/ fleet car.
Renault Scenic Climate Control - Altea Ego
Probably the pollen filter.

In Renaults its usually passenger side behind the glove box. Get you head inside the passenger footwell and see if there is an access plate up behind the glovebox secured with a torx screw or two.

------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Done it.Mine was in the passenger footwell looking up on my scenic. One screw and slide the cover back and the filter slides out. Unbelievably easy.Filter yuk. Mega blast of air without one fitted. Cheers for help.
Renault Scenic Climate Control - Armitage Shanks {p}
well there's a 'result'! 2 hours from query to all fixed! Enjoy the rest of the heatwave in your cold car!