ABS warning light, '92 Honda Accord - mike hannon
ABS warning light came on this morning, engine warm, just after i drove off. Followed the instructions to stop engine, switch on again. After a couple of hundred yards it came on again. I've checked the connections as best I can, fluid levels are ok and the brakes seem to be working normally (as expected). The car had been standing for a couple of weeks unused beforehand.
Is there anything else I can check before handing it over? I'm hoping it's a failed wheel sensor rather than the pump or brain because although it has 113k on the clock it is in excellent nick and is a useful runabout that would be sad to give up on because of a giant bill.
ABS warning light, '92 Honda Accord - DP
Could just be a duff (or dirty) sensor. Also check the teeth around the edge of the driveshaft outer CV joint are clean and undamaged.

Try not driving away and see if the light still comes on after the same period of time with the car not moving.

Cheers
DP
ABS warning light, '92 Honda Accord - Dave N
You can flash the fault codes on these with a paper clip. But... they do suffer from ABS pump unit failure, where it loses pressure after a cartain time, causing the pump to run too long and throw a code.