Paint Code Request - Peter M
Help needed, please. I need to know the paint code for my Peugeot so that my friendly local car sprayer can mix me some touch-up paint. The colour is Pagoda Red (metallic)- I have looked under the bonnet but can't find anything resembling a paint code.
Thanks.
Peter.
Re: Paint Code Request - James
I think paint can be exactly matched to any colour, providing you can supply a small flake or sample.
Re: Paint Code Request - Dwight Van Driver
Peter

A good Motor Factor should have paint cards from which they can match the same colour as your vehicle by comparison and then give you details of the paint code and mix it up for you. If you live in the N.E. Plunketts will solve.

Failing this what does your Peugeot dealer say. He should know the colour ranges for their vehicles.

DVD
Re: Paint Code Request - Steve G
Which Peugeot model ?
Re: Paint Code Request - Simon
Depending on the model the paint code will probably be written on or around the suspension tops under the bonnet in rather faint looking whiteish lettering about 2cm in height. I have just checked my colour reference book which is about 1 year old now and cannot find any listing of pagoda red for a peugeot, but some colours are known by more than one name and often have a french equivalent. Failing this have you got the service/handbooks/sales receipt because sometimes they are listed by the code on/in these.