Genuine FIAT manual. - Pete
Does anyone out there have ( or have access to ) the Fiat workshop manual for the Panda Mk2&3 please ? The one with the Selecta included. Thank you. petel@clara.co.uk
Re: Genuine FIAT manual. - Mark (Brazil)
>Re: Genuine Fiat workshop manual ?
>Author: Pete (---.claranet.co.uk)
>Date: 10-02-02 21:28
>
>Thank you Mark for your help. Lets leave it there please. Rgds

Need the help after all ? Sorry, no idea, at all, not one.
Re: Genuine FIAT manual. - David W
Pete,

Let's try another way. Do you need something very specific from this manual?

These cars are so simple and have been produced in many variants I'm amazed there is anything unknown about them, except perhaps the 4x4 system.

Or is it just this CVT gearbox thing again.

David
Re: Genuine FIAT manual. - David M
Ah, the charming and very practical little Fiat Panda - the only car I've ever owned where you could take out ALL the seats in under 2 minutes. Same was true of most other things.

Wish the same could have been said of the clutch cable, as I got plenty of experience changing that. You have about as much visibililty doing that job as a vet has during a rubber-glove job on a cow . At least you don't have that problem with the selecta....

David
Re: Genuine FIAT manual. - Pete
Hello David M. Thanks for your reply.

The Panda clutch cable was a problem due to poor design. This was cured by the improved 7658501 version, on which my faithful F reg has done over 127,000 miles without problem. I have had a new 7658501 on the shelf for the last four years but have not needed it.

As to the Selecta, the main problem with these is, guess what ? "The clutch"

Always happy to talk Panda at any time. Best regards, petel@clara.co.uk