Mazda 323F Remote Fob - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
Anyone changed the battery on a remote locking fob for a 2001 Mazda 323F?

Wary in case the coding can be deranged. Getting a spare key coded was a real problem with only a main dealer being competent.
--
I wasna fu but just had plenty.
Mazda 323F Remote Fob - Falkirk Bairn
I have Mazda Xedos remote - took flat battery out and replaced with new one out of Maplins (£1 or thereabouts)and all was well. The codes are held in NVRAM so do not require a voltage to hold the code - voltage is required to transmit codes.
Mazda 323F Remote Fob - Jonathan {p}
I would be interested in knowing what the remote number is (eg KPU41805), if you know it. I have a 2000 323 with no remote and would like to get one.

I also know how to programme these remotes, so don't bother with a main dealer if you ever lose the code, just let me know. I also have two spare remotes that don't work on either my 323 or the 626, but I think work on an RX8 or possibly 6, if anyone is interested?

Regards

Jonathan
Mazda 323F Remote Fob - gingerbeer
Hi. I am trying to find a replacement keyless entry remote for my Mazda 323F (lost by previous owner). The dealer wants to charge me £103 for a new remote and programming! Seems a bit steep to me when USA Mazda owners seem to be able to buy remotes for $30-40 and program them themselves. Can anyone help me find where to buy one? I have been looking all over. If I find one, I'd love to know how you program it on a Mazda 323F. Thanks very much! :o)
Mazda 323F Remote Fob - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
Battery was £1.99 from Maplins and a fairly easy swap although part of the plastic battery holder snapped off.Still works OK.
Only got one fob with car unlike VW.
--
I wasna fu but just had plenty.
Mazda 323F Remote Fob - Falkirk Bairn
Only number on the remote is Mazda Motor - 41003 (Alpine)