Green Flag Breakdown cover - bikemade3
Having just coughed up £52 to the AA for european cover for a 12 day trip to France on top of the £120 renewal last year, collegue & work mentioned Green Flag include european cover at no extra cost. Is this true?
If so it's bye bye to the AA in September
Green Flag Breakdown cover - mike hannon
A few years ago I used to pay 70 pounds to Europ Assist for a separate 12-month deal that gave me unlimited trips to Europe.
That was when Brittania Rescue (otherwise excellent) wanted 50-odd quid every time I went over for a few days.
Green Flag Breakdown cover - Armitage Shanks {p}
If you have the normal Britannia Rescue package (£75) and add £50 to get their 'top' cover you then get Continental cover at no further charge. This looks like a good deal if you spend more than 2 weeks a year across on the Continent.
Green Flag Breakdown cover - Falkirk Bairn
There are about 5 levels of cover from Greenflag - Euro+ as the name suggests covers trips abroad but it is not free!!

The premium rises about £40 if I want Euro cover rather than my current level of cover - however the breakdown premiums are far less than the AA / RAC in my circumstances.

The only real proof is to go to the website and fill in the blanks and get a quote.

Remember some insurers add breakdown cover to your Car Insurance - they often use Greenflag as their breakdown cover so try Direct-line, E-sure, Tesco, More Than etc to see whose quotes are the best - at the time you are taking out the policy.
Green Flag Breakdown cover - MW
That's correct. We have a HSBC plan that includes the top Green Flag Euro cover for the car, and emergency home water and electrics cover. Its £11.75p a month. Some years ago it was closed to new customers, but we were allowed to continue. Seems an OK deal. We have used the home cover for an electrical cut out, plus blocked drains twice. Worked well.