Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Nsar
Can't seem to find one. Good Pub Guide - great book, but website isn't much cop at this kind of search.

Any clues? Or cutting to chase, looking for somewhere decent to stay for a night twixt M6/M1 junction and say M Keynes without going miles and miles from M1.

Cheers folks
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Armitage Shanks {p}
tinyurl.com/hyb85

This link will take you to the Knife and Cleaver in Marston Moretaine; you can eat and stay there. If you want to eat there and stay somewhere but cheaper there is a Welcome Break or Travelodge nearby. It is at Marston Moretaine, about 4 miles towards Bedford on the A 421, leaving the M1 at junction 13.
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - adverse camber
When you say 'decent' do you mean clean/easy like the travellodge places ? Theres one just off the M1 jn 18 - changed hands a few times not sure what it is at the moment (holiday inn?) or if theres a restraunt (I would not recommend the place in Weedon J16).

If you mean Pub with food/rooms I would look at the Red Lion at East Haddon or the place in Ashby St Ledger Both used to be very good.
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - mrmender
When you say 'decent' do you mean clean/easy like the
travellodge places ? Theres one just off the M1 jn
18 - changed hands a few times not sure what it
is at the moment (holiday inn?) or if theres a restraunt
(I would not recommend the place in Weedon J16).

I can recomend the Globe at Weedon excellent food and ale that was about 3 years ago though
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Stuartli
See:

www.fatbadgers.co.uk/Lists/Motorway.htm

www.offmotorway.com/

or book wise: tinyurl.com/onr8o

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Stuartli
Also: www.coffeebeer.co.uk/pintpleasures/pastpintsUK.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - markengland
I know there used to be a book called 'Just Off...' which had petrol garages, restaurants and hotels within a few minutes of a motorway junction. Also try www.5minutesaway.co.uk Hope that helps.
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Altea Ego
White Swan Inn - Shawell. Within 5 miles of M6 M1 junction. Had a good meal there about 6 months ago - They do B&B as well.

google to find details
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Thanks everyone - I had a feeling this would produce a good response.
By decent I mean civilised pub

To the person who recommended the one at Ashby, according to Gd Pub Guide it's closed at present, but that's the kind of place I mean.

Cheers everyone
Nsar,

If you go to Ashby, pop into the church and tell me what you think.
Mark - the Red Lion at East Haddon was just the ticket - civilised, friendly, lovely setting.

The stripper wasn't bad either
The stripper ?

I must make another visit! It used to be my local when I worked at Barclaycard, had excellent food, but no strippers :(
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - Avant
This is a clean forum: I'm sure he meant that they were removing paint from the walls.

Or was that what the beer tasted like?
Pubs Near M/ways Website? - tr7v8
Just found this looking for something else!

www.5minutesaway.co.uk