Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - colliecrew
Hi there,
Does anyone know what target price I should be getting quoted for a new Nissan Primstar/Vauxhall Vivaro/Renault Trafic 1.9 DCI SWB with a low roof???
I determined not to be robbed when I bargain with the dealer and it would be helpful if I knew what sort of target price I should be aiming for!!!!!!
Many thanks in advance.
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - Hugo {P}
Most of the ads seem to state £9995 for this vehicle.

Anything below this and I would have thought you've done well.

Also, if you can't get the price down, try to negotiate some extras. May I suggest a full roofrack/roofbars, a tow hitch and a bulkhead if there isn't one?

H
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - Imagos
A slight digress..

Why not consider the Ford Transit?

40 years of history, pedigree and tradition and remember Ford don't make Transits for anyone else.
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - DavidHM
But the Transit, whilst not as agricultural as it could be, really isn't a patch on a Traficlone for driving experience. The Transit still feels like a van and the Trafic, if not like a car, more like a people carrier.
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - Imagos
The Transit still feels like a van and the Traficlone, if not like a car, more like a people carrier.>>

Disagree, Transit is great to drive.
Thanks for the advice.
I must confess I prefer the look and driving the Trafic/Vivaro/Primstar.
From talking to people, the Trafic 1.9 DCI seems to have a bit more Umph, that it Transit equivilant.
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - Martin Devon
Bought a new Renault master on an 02 from Bristol Street Motors in Exeter. Blinding deal. Talk to Mike Stacey their commercial Sales Chief. One of the nicest men on the planet.

vbr............md
With the aid of a few e-mails.
I've managed to secure my new Vauxhall Vivaro.
Basically playing one dealer off against the other and creating my very own Dutch Auction, I've managed to save £2500, plus I've had various extras thrown in, metallic paint, towbar, etc
Never, ever believe salesmen when they tell you "This is my last, best and final offer.."
They always seem to be able to take a little bit more off or throw in a few more extras.

Thank God for the internet.
I think salesman struggle to deal with you when it's not a face to face sale.
Trafic/Vivaro/Primastar target price??? - blue_haddock
I think salesman struggle to deal with you when it's not
a face to face sale.

To be honest i actually prefered it when i was dealing over the phone and internet - i can't be doing with the usual retail sales patter, i'm too honest and down to earth to act all slimey like your typical sales guy.

If a customer asked me something i'd answer yes or no and if i could do the deal i would, if i thought customer was gettting a good deal elsewhere i'd hold my hands up and tell them to take it.