New honda Jazz soon? - Specialized
Hi there. Im thinking in last few months, to finaly replace my 15 years old Suzuki Vitara, and to get something brand new.

My life style involve city driving, and during weekends biking, skiing.. Also i have a dog..

So i need a car, that is comfortable inside, have a usefull boot, nice mpg. Another problem is that i have a bad back (mountain biking accident), so i need a comfortable driving position.

I have read a lot of forums, and a lot of reviews.

Im thinking to buy some of this:

1. Honda Jazz - I like almost everything, but i would prefer more safety rank (just 2 air bags, no esp) , a bit more space inside and bigger wheel distance. That sound to me like Honda Jazz 2. On channel4.com/cars, i checked future cars, and there is information that in 2007 would be new Honda Jazz, but there is nothing more in details on the net.. So what do u think? There would be totaly new version of Jazz soon, or would be just another face lift?

Here Jazz with nice level of equip cost 11880 EUR (I think SE level (CD, Automatic Air Con, 2 air bags, trip computer, 14" steel wheels..)

2. Ford Focus II 1.4 Trend level of equim. (alloy, trip comp, manual air con, CD, 4 airbag, ESP)

I can get this for 13200 EUR (or 12600 without ESP).

I think this is nice car, but weak engine. If i go for 1.6, it's like 2000 EUR difference (stupid tax in my country for engines bigger then 1.5)

3. Nissan Note - When i checked internet, sound like perfect car for me.. But.. Nissan finnaly get Note here, and very bad equimpent level, and very high price.. Entry level with air con it's like 14500EUR (no fammily pack), so im a bit dissapointed.

4. Ford Fusion 1.4 - 12000 EUR

I like it becouse of big boot, nice space inside, nice cabin quality (new face lift model)..But im wonder about Ford quality, and MPG compared to Honda?

So what u think? What should i do? Should i wait for new Jazz?

Or maybe to go get one of this 4 right now? (mabe some other ideas? )

Im planing to keep that car at least 5-6 years, and i would use it for city driving, but dont forget my bikes, skis during weekends.. Also i'm planing once per year to have longer trip (maybe across europe)..

Sorry for long post, and i hope i would get some usefull opinions..

greetings

Darko
New honda Jazz soon? - 007
It might be as well to read the answers which you were given when you asked the same question last year...one post included a link to a thread which had 48 replies.

Jazz has a lot going for it but the seating is not the most comfortable I have ever experienced. I do not know whether the Corolla seating is any better...if you read some owners views here: www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/T/toyota/corolla0...l you may find some help on this important point.

Jazz boot is large enough for medium sized dogs and the flap on boot cover prevents ours from climbing over onto back seat!
New honda Jazz soon? - Sulphur Man
New Jazz due Q2 2007. A hybrid version will be coming also. New Jazz will be all new car, not facelift.

Be interesting to see how Honda improve one of the best cars of the decade thus far.
New honda Jazz soon? - Bill Payer
I've seen comments that the Honda WOW concept may provide some clues.
www.newlaunches.com/archives/honda_wow_the_dog_fri...p
Jazz has only recenty been intro's in the US though (as Fit) so maybe they won't want/need to change it too soon, especially if it takes off there.
New honda Jazz soon? - Peter S
The Honda Fit had just been launched in Japan when I moved out there in 2001 IIRC; knowing the short lifecycle of some Japanese cars I wouldn't be surprised if there was a new one on the way, for domestic consumption at least.