vauxhall service - gbr
hi all,

could anyone recommend a vaxhall service outlet in the central belt of scotland.

enjoy the forum banter, thanks to all, keep believing.
vauxhall service - Falkirk Bairn
A good vauxhall garage - I am sure that is a contradiction of terms.

My view is that the Ford/Vauxhall outlets do not know what good service is - 30 years experience of them in the Central Belt.

Is your car under warranty?

If not go to a good independent - the Chief mechanic might be the MD and the tea-boy and the rate per hour can be half the franchise outlet.
vauxhall service - SpamCan61 {P}
>>A good vauxhall garage - I am sure that is a contradiction of terms.

In general, based on 25 years + experience, I would agree. However, "Pat's Garage" in Lyndhurst are very good; a long long way from central Scotland though....
vauxhall service - Robbie
Based on over 25 years experience I have to disagree. My local Vauxhall dealer gave me excellent service. Lookers, St Helens, if it helps.

When I changed to a Honda, because there was no longer an Omega being produced, I bought from Lookers Honda in Southport, and I have no complaints about them. Took my Accord in for its second annual service this morning, and could not have been better served. Car washed and valeted, and free coffee in nice cups, and they even welcomed my dog in the waiting room. Can't be bad.
vauxhall service - Victorbox
For years whenever I drive past Pat's Garage on the way to the Beaulieu Motor Museum I can't believe it is actually a Vauxhall main dealer!
Downside Motor Co, Chilcompton, Somerset are pretty good but again a fair way from Scotland.
vauxhall service - gbr
Thanks for the replies, my signum is due to go in for it's second service, again without any warranty work required. On the first service, the main dealer marked three of the alloy wheels during the service (all four replaced) this is my main reason in looking for an alternative dealer.

The signum and SWMBO corsa have been totally reliable (touch wood).

best regards......
vauxhall service - bhoy wonder
I do not have a vauxhall. But my brother and a neighbour of mine always say they get excellent customer service and servicing form a garage called Lindsays (address below). This is only a small dealer but has been going for years.

Stirling Road
MILTON , Dumbarton, G82 2TB
Phone: 01389 762465
Fax: 01389 763330

Hope this helps.