citroen c4 coupe - fray bentos
Tempted by the Citroen c4 3dr coupe. It looks stunning inside and out compared with the competition, but after having a couple of AX GTS in the past I'm not sure about the build quality.They were quick but just fell apart! A main dealer has offered basic 1.4 for under £9k and a 1.6 with a/c, alloys etc. for £10k.This seems a bargain as they are less than his used ones! They appear to be a rare car.Anyone got one?
citroen c4 coupe - Xileno {P}
Don't have one but have driven a 1.6 HDi in France. Very nice.
Build quality is fine, don't compare it to the AX which is an old generation Citroen. Citroen build quality is miles better now. Or should that be kilometres better...
citroen c4 coupe - Citroënian {P}
Yep, Mrs Citroënian has one - a 1.4 VT and it is a really nice car. If you can get a new 1.6 VTR for under £10k, take their hand off - it's more likely to be a 1.4 VTR so check first!

The build quality seems reasonable enough, but we've not had it long enough to fall apart even for a Citroën! Plenty of room inside, plenty fast enough and fairly economical. The speed limiter/cruise control is great on the roads with scameras everywhere.

Ours is black, and looks tremendous when clean but in the winter we've just given up trying to clean it. It's still an unusual car to have, not many about. The colour can make a big difference to the way it looks - the lilac pink metallic is a bit iffy.

The dealers are all idiots as far as I can tell - compulsive liars, at least that's my finding in West Yorkshire.

Take one for a test drive and see what you think, let us know too!
Lee -- Without bills, magazines and junk mail, there is no mail
citroen c4 coupe - Collos25
There is a Citoen private garage in Bradford regonised by Citroen as acceptable and is excellent in both price and service.
citroen c4 coupe - Citroënian {P}
Yep, there are some good independents about. M&M in Holmbridge (near Holmfirth) are especially good. The main dealers however....
Lee -- Without bills, magazines and junk mail, there is no mail
citroen c4 coupe - Ben79
There is a Citoen private garage in Bradford regonised by Citroen
as acceptable and is excellent in both price and service.

Who?