2001 Peugeot 806 2.0 hdi - BobbyG
My dad is having problems with his car, wondering if anyone can help with suggestions.

Car will be driving along normally and then engine cut out and the yellow "Engine diagnostic light" comes on. When he tries to restart immediately, engine will turn over but not start. Leave it for a couple of minutes and it will start ok.

Took it to his local Peugeot independent who hooked it up to computer and it came up with an error of an injector fault. One injector was found to be faulty and repaired. However problem still persists although less frequent. When hooked to computer now it shows an error of intermittent diesel pressure fault.

Car is going back into garage on Monday, anyone any ideas as to what this might be??
Just as an update to this, took it to a main dealer who diagnosed the EGR valve and solenoid as being the problem. Car seems to be running well now.
2001 Peugeot 806 2.0 hdi - Screwloose
BobbyG

It seems strange that a single injector or EGR problem would cause cutting out and then leave a fuel-pressure code. Did they also change the fuel-rail pressure sensor or the seal on the HP pump's pressure-control solenoid at the same time?
Screwloose, I honestly don't know, just got this second hand info from my dad. I know the first garage he had been to had already done some work but not sure what.

I will try and find out though?