Halfords part no cross ref. - big davey
Is there anyone out there who knows what numbers Halfords use to cross reference there own brands of brake wheel cylinders and timing belts? I have just bought some old stock and can't cross ref. them. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
cheers
Big Davey.
Halfords part no cross ref. - Collos25
You are not seriously going to use very old timing belts and brake wheel cylinders.The seals get brittle with age espescially when they are not in use and cam belts also start to become brittle after a few years I would not want them on my car.
Halfords part no cross ref. - Hamsafar
The cambelts will have dates printed on them, or a least month/year. If the cambelt needs changing every 60,000mls / 4 years - whichever is sooner, and the cambelt is already 5 years old, then it will be less than worthless.
Halfords part no cross ref. - big davey
Sorry, I have misled you, all parts are brand new but for older models, i.e. 1989 to 1995. Halfords have their own numbering system but would not give me the cross ref. when i bought them.
Halfords part no cross ref. - Carrow
Possibly QH numbers, (Quinton Hazell). Let me know some numbers & if they have a description on the boxes (ie fitment), I'll see what I can do.
Halfords part no cross ref. - Hamsafar
Yes, try googling for the part numbers, or post them on here.
Their bulbs use lucas numbers so maybe their other part numbers are borrowed. You could also try the Contitech and Gates belts websites to see if their part numbers look familiar.