4 x 4 Off Road days - johnny
Has anyone done a 4x4 off-road day or Rally experience? Thought it might be a good birthday present for Mrs Johnny. Are they worth the money? Hampshire Wilts Dorset would be OK if anyone has any recommendations, or possibly within a hour of Pembrokeshire.
4 x 4 Off Road days - blue_haddock
My experience of both these things is that for the average punter they offer a good day out however if you have ever done anything similar before they can be a bit tame.

I've been on a couple of the 4x4 experiences and found that everything is geared up to a bit of excitement but with zero risk so a little puddle to traverse and a thrash through a boggy muddy section then up and down a few hills.

I would recommend you contact your local 4x4 club and try and get a passenger ride next time they are doing a trialling event or something similar - you'll have ten times as much fun and they're usually a great bunch of people.
4 x 4 Off Road days - Dwight Van Driver
Johnny

Woodpark Off Road
New Moat
Clarebeston Road
Pembroke
Phone/Fax 01437 532234

dvd
4 x 4 Off Road days - Navara Van man
For the averadge 4x4 owner then probably great fun. For those who use a 4x4 for the purpose they are built for then completly boreing. For me driving off road is ocasionly part of my job and nothing more.

Far more fun is to head up into the breco beacons after a light snowfall, Drive up and park in a suitable position and wacth the incompetence of the majority of 4x4 owners who have a similar idea.