Focus ST3 Seats - bezz
Does anybody know if the new ford focus st3 actually comes with electric front seats?

One ford website says it does, my ford dealer says it doesn't.

Anybody the wiser?
FOCUS ST3 SEATS - cheddar
I have read that it does, they have two in my local dealer, an orange ST2 and a blue ST3, I will try to pop in on my way home and have a look.
FOCUS ST3 SEATS - bezz
Cheers mate, that would be fantastic if you could.

I've just bought one for march delivery but my dealer only has an ST2 in the showroom and hasn't seen the ST3 yet.

Thanks
FOCUS ST3 SEATS - Adam {P}
There have been reports of the spec list saying they do, but people getting them without due to problems. At least according to the FFOC anyway.

I'd sign up there mate and ask them. Some actually work for Ford so could advise you.
Reckon the ST1 is the best value, you can add quite a lot in options with the extra grand that an ST2 costs you yet alone the extra 2 grand for an ST3. For instance an ST with ESP, 6 CD, heated screen, and an elec sunroof only costs a little more than an ST2 and is a nice spec. The exterior is that same on all three.

Have you ordered three or five door?, it might be that there is a problem with the elec seats folding on the three door.
FOCUS ST3 SEATS - bezz
I've ordered a 3 door ST3. See what you mean about the possible problem of them folding.

The only option I got was blue metallic paint. All in it was still considerably less than the £17.5k Mr Ford dealer wanted for an ST1 so I think it was a pretty good deal (I hope!)

Thanks for your thoughts.
Hello Bezz,

I have called into the dealer, the ST3 does NOT have electric seats they are Recaros with 8 way adjustment though not electric. It is also worth noting that the ST3 does not have a centre rear belt, i.e. it is a four seater only due to the Recaro rear seats. As I said I really think an ST1 is the best value with your prefered options added, the ST1 and 2 seats look great as well albeit not leather.
FOCUS ST3 SEATS - bezz
Cheers buddy,

I'll just have to be lazy and move the seat by hand.

Perhaps I should give my local dealer a call and tell him too because he seems to know sod all!

I agree the coloured cloth seats look great but I fancied the leather. Not too fussed about only being a 4-seater. Haven't got any kids and my mates can get the bus!

Good work my friend.
>>I'll just have to be lazy and move the seat by
hand.

If it helps I have elctric adjsut on my Mondeo Ghia X and would not miss it too much.

Perhaps I should give my local dealer a call and tell
him too because he seems to know sod all!

>>

Reckon he owes you one for misleading you, a set of mats and a full tank of fuel at least, perhaps 12 months RFL FOC!