Ford Puma Value - Tim Roberts
I received a shock yesterday when my 98S 1.4 Puma with 52K was valued at £5500 against a Seat Leon 1.6S. Any ideas what the car is really worth so I know how hard to push the dealer?

thanks in advance

Tim
Re: Ford Puma Value - Honest John
That's full trade book for a 52,000 mile 98S 1.4 Puma. Your alternative is to see if you can sell the car yourself in www.autotrader.co.uk for £6k and then see if you can chip any money off full retail for the Leon. I might even have a buyer for you. A young lady just e-mailed me with the hots for a Tigra and I have tried to switch her to a Puma.

HJ
Re: Ford Puma Value - Andy Bairsto
Its an obselete model no more pumas are being made and consequently its value will drop alarmingly
Re:Puma v Tigra - Ronnie Courtney
HJ

"A young lady just e-mailed me with the hots for a Tigra and I have tried to switch her to a Puma"

Should have been reasonably easy - didn't the original advertisement for Tigras
stipulate that they could not be sold to people who wore pyjamas, or pressed their jeans!? No known sartorial limitations on Puma drivers - night or day.

Best wishes, and assume Ian will be kind enough to send you a spare hat.

Ronnie
Re: Ford Puma Value - Honest John
Corrado values have not dropped alarmingly. Neither have Calibra values or even values of Tigras. At least not in the UK. If the values of obsolete coupes are on the floor in Germany, Andy might be able to do some good business shipping LHD Corrado VR6s to the UK.

HJ
Re: Ford Puma Value - Ronnie Courtney
Andy

In the context of the foregoing and having just seen:

Andy Bairsto wrote:
>
> Its an obselete model no more pumas are being made and
> consequently its value will drop alarmingly

I am reminded that, after Andy Bairsto wrote:

> Probably this why Ford have stopped making the Puma.They are being sold of for peanuts in Germany

I didn't see your response to Martin Wall's request for you to >define 'peanuts' ... just how cheap are they because they are still well overpriced in the UK.

Many thanks, and hope it helps to know that others, however remote, are thinking of you and wishing you well.

Ronnie