ford ka headlamp bulb - terry
hi can anybody give any tips about replacing bulb on the offside? do I have to remove light unit only theres not a lot of space there to get your hand in

Terry
ford ka headlamp bulb - trymybest
Certainly in my experience the easiest way to change a h/lamp bulb is to take out the screws holding the wheel arch liner and bend the liner back,you can then to the back of the h/lamp.Much easier in the long run than trying to get your hand down the back of the h/lamp.
ford ka headlamp bulb - bell boy
not on a ka though as the innerwing gets in the way,sorry.
I havnt answered because i dont know the last time i tried to take a ka headlight out it seemed to be attached in the wing corner now it may have been a speed clip holding it but i am not sure?anyone?if no replies suggest you bob down the library or try googling the answer.
wondered if loosening bolt that holds right side of light cluster against chassis front would allow me to pull cluster forward to get a bit more room

ford ka headlamp bulb - trymybest
Sorry old man i am a technician in a ford dealership so i i think i have some idea of how to do the job. The lamp itself is held in with three acme thread screws one of which is accessible from underneath, Also the bumper has to be unclipped and unscewed from the slam panel to enable the lamp to be removed.
thanks starting this morning so I'll give it a go

Terry
ford ka headlamp bulb - bell boy
why didnt you tell him last night then trymybest ?if you work at fords?
ford ka headlamp bulb - Altea Ego
I think you'll find thats what he did.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Can you advise how to adjust main beam once re-assembled
ford ka headlamp bulb - Dynamic Dave
Can you advise how to adjust main beam once re-assembled

Sounds like you've not got the bulb fitted properly if your main beam is out of alignment. Whenever I've previously changed a bulb the settings have always stayed the same.
ford ka headlamp bulb - mfarrow
Can you advise how to adjust main beam

You didn't unscrew the adjuster screws to get headlamp unit out did you? If so it's probably best to pop along to a garage for them to set it straight.

--------------
Mike Farrow
ford ka headlamp bulb - rhubarb2
Blimey good job it wasn't anything technical eh?:) Mr Ford
ford ka headlamp bulb - Dynamic Dave
ok, enough of the micky taking please.

DD.
ford ka headlamp bulb - rhubarb2
8< SNIP 8<

If you want to discuss how this site is moderated, please do so by the correct route.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=33419

DD.