What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Adam {P}
In John's Passat thread, people are recommending he spend 50-70 quid on a valet.

I'm curious - what does a 50 quid valet get you that a 5 quid one at the local car wash doesn't?

Are we talking steam cleaning of the seats and stuff?
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Blue {P}
Mainly steaming/shampooing the seats, carpets and headlinings.

They're far better than a £5 jobbie, I had my old Mondeo done once and it looked brand new inside, barely a mark left anywhere. I think it cost me £30.

Blue
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Happy Blue!
Adam, best place in the North West is Great American Car Wash near Manchester city centre. The car does look like new when you get it back. £50.

I have it done about every 18 months. Worth every penny.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - leef
best place in the North West is Great American
Car Wash near Manchester city centre.

Espada, is this place the one on the back street near cheetham hill? Dantzac st I think its called? or is it the one on cheetham hill road? I've always about them places if there any good?

Cheers
Lee
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Happy Blue!
Lee

Its the one behind Rochdale Road (Back St George's Road) to be exact). The one on Cheetham Hill (Big Benz) looks good and lots of flashy motors there, but the job is never as good. Just look for where the black cabs go! Its always GACW.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - leef
Lee
Its the one behind Rochdale Road (Back St George's Road) to
be exact). The one on Cheetham Hill (Big Benz) looks
good and lots of flashy motors there, but the job is
never as good. Just look for where the black cabs
go! Its always GACW.

Cheers Espada
I know where you mean now, your right about the black cabs, they have them going in and out all day.
I was thinking of the Great British Carwash on Dantzic St and Big Benz near the curry restaurant on C/Hill road. I'll give the Great american one a bash in January.
cheers fella,
Lee
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Round The Bend
We used one pre selling the old Scenic. The people we used had a contact with several dealers so we got a showroom finish inside and out to a very high standard. All seats, floors etc were included and the years of Kiddie grime were erased.

Interestingly, although we did n't use it, our guys had a newly installed paint shop and were able to do minor touch up jobs.

???????????????????
Time to get on with some work ???
What does a 50 quid valet get you? - Adam {P}
Thanks for the replies and the recommendation E. I may get mine done at that American place after Christmas.