Foreign Highway Codes - Spospe
I drive abroad for about 4 months a year, mostly in western European countries and have always been a bit uneasy about not having an English translation of their Highway Code(s).

We quite rightly expect foreign drivers in Britain to abide by our rules and it seems reasonable that we should follow theirs, but how is this to be done when the rules are incomprehensible?

OK I can manage French and German, but Hungarian, Serbo-Croat or Norwegian? Up to now I have got by, basically by observing what other drivers do in what are to me strange situations, such as turning right against a red traffic light.

Does anyone know of a source of English language translations of the Highway Code for different countries and does the UK produce foreign language versions of ours?
Foreign Highway Codes - Duchess
I asked about driving in Eatern Europe a few weeks ago and was kindly directed to this site:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/redirect.php?http://goeasteur...m

It's not a detailed Highway Code but certainly gave info about driving in various european countries.

Foreign Highway Codes - L'escargot
Doing a search in www.theaa.com/index.html for "touring in Hungary" produced a pdf document giving tips for ...wait for it ..... touring in Hungary! Perhaps searching for "touring in xxxxxx" will produce similar results.
--
L\'escargot.