Cavalier Heater Not Heating! - cavi
Hi again, sorry if this has been covered before but I have yet another problem with my automobile! This time the heater dosen't seem to be working, i.e. no hot (or even warm) air which is a bit of a pig on these cold mornings these days.I have always tried the heater when the engine temp reaches 90 degrees so I should have something. Instead all I have is a constant flow of cold air which is not pleasant to use to demist the windscreen with! I haven't got any leaks that I can see and have got the heater settings in the right places so I'm clueless. Can anyone please help as it's driving me nuts, thanx.....
Cavalier Heater Not Heating! - Ruperts Trooper
Check (when cold!) that the coolant level in the radiator expansion tank is correct. It shouldn't vary unless there's a coolant leak somewhere.

The heater is an "air-blending" type so there's no hot water valve to go wrong. Check under the dashboard (passenger footwell from memory) that the cable-operated flap moves when the heater temperature control is moved between hot and cold.
hi ,thanx for the suggestion i will take a look as soon as
Cavalier Heater Not Heating! - Dynamic Dave
You could try disconnecting the 2 hoses that go to the heater and flushing through with a hosepipe, in case there's a blockage.
thanx DD for the reply , will try this at the end of the week as i'm pulling some looooong hours this week for xmas