water in boot - Vectra - col72
i have water coming in the boot of my p reg vectra h/b it is just down the sides it is not coming through the light clusters
water in boot - mss1tw
Ditto on my 306, taking the seats out over the weekend weather permitting.

Could be rear window seal, one of the back doors (Mines a hatchback) or the actual boot seal...or any one of 101 other things :-(
water in boot - AR-CoolC
Rear quarter glasses.

They are bolted in, you'll need to remove the interior trim (loads of torx screws) to remove the window, clean up the aperture and the refit using some sort of sealer (silicone or the like).
water in boot - pastyman
When refitting the rear quarter light glass, be careful when doing up the nuts as they are made of plastic, 9mm i think, maybe 8mm. Do them up clockwise a little at a time, lessens the chance of cracking the glass. You will also need to remove the seatbelt upper mounting bolt.
Pastyman...
water in boot - prm
Had this on mine, it was the hatch that needed tightening, just adjust the catch by a couple of millimetres
water in boot - Vectra - Chris M
On mine it was leaking around the rubber boot where the loom passes between hatch and body. Sealed it with silicone.

Chris M
water in boot - Vectra - artful dodger {P}
A good way to check on where the water is entering is to use talcum powder. Sprinkle it over the general area where you think the water is entering. Any water entry will be shown by the powder being washed away, so just trace the trail. Once located you can then vacuum the unused powered. This trick is used in boats to locate a leak.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.