A.D.A.M - cheddar
The new Focus has a system rather like ABS, EBA etc called ..... ADAM, yes ADAM, honest, I was reading about it the other day in some Ford internal bumph my local dealer gave me though cannot remember what it stands for.
A.D.A.M - Adam {P}
This is just too good to pass up,

Adam Definitely Annoys Many

Am I right? Am I?
A.D.A.M - smokie
Yes! :-)
A.D.A.M - BobbyG
Adam, you responded too quickly with that, almost as if its been said to you before?? :)
A.D.A.M - Altea Ego
A Dreary Appendage motor
A.D.A.M - mfarrow
You weren't in Burton today at the Happy Chef? Saw a saloon Focus in that lovely (cough!) gold colour.

--------------
Mike Farrow
A.D.A.M - Adam {P}
Right - that is it. That is it.

I don't have to stand here and take this. I can go and get insulted by my family. At least I can see them ;-)

Not only do you insult me, you insult the acting genius that played Michael Knight. (Really don't fancy speliing Hasselhoff)

I'm going to bed.

And no Mike - oddly enough I wasn't in Burton today ;-)
A.D.A.M - Blue {P}
And no Mike - oddly enough I wasn't in Burton today
;-)

Oh my god, that means there must be two of them out there! :-O

Blue
A.D.A.M - Adam {P}
Har de har har. That's some wit you've got there Blue. I can only make out half it though ;-)
A.D.A.M - Pete M
Perhaps it's like KIT from the Knight Rider TV series. You know, the computer that drove the car, nabbed the crooks, got the best lines, and provided the personality and acting talent that David Hasselhoff lacked...
A.D.A.M - Civic8
advanced dynamic aid mechanical (Adam) system. Adam is a mechanical brake assist system that operates without electronics, designed to significantly reduce emergency stopping distances by as much 40 per cent over its predecessor.Sorry Adam not named after you

--
Steve
A.D.A.M - Adam {P}
Au contraire Steve - it's been said many a time that I operate without electronics, designed to significantly reduce emergency stopping distances by as much 40 per cent over my predecessor.

In fact, my Mum told me the very same this morning.
A.D.A.M - mfarrow
>> advanced dynamic aid mechanical (Adam) system. Adam is a mechanical
brake assist system that operates without electronics, designed to significantly reduce
emergency stopping distances by as much 40 per cent over its
predecessor.

No reference to Adam {P} at this time may I add...

So this might actually work, won't short out in 10 years time, and won't cut out if the electrics die? About time too!

Blue, there's actually a third! Often seen parked around Warwick campus. Such a common car. :-)

--------------
Mike Farrow
A.D.A.M - Civic8
>>So this might actually work, won't short out in 10 years time, and won't cut out if the electrics die? About time too!

Sorry,not read enough about it as yet.But looks good from what I have read,Maybe someone else knows more about it?.still looking into it

--
Steve