Insurance - Jason
Its that time of year again and I am looking at insurance quotes. Have had good quotes from Privelige, Esure and Eagle Star. Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of them?
Re: Insurance - Andy P
Another one you may like to try is Royal & Sun Alliance. They saved me over £100 on my previous insurance (from Norwich Union)

Andy
Re: Insurance - David Withers
I likewise found the best deal with Royal & Sun Alliance. I haven't made any motoring claims so I don't know how they perform in that respect. However, I also have Building insurance with this company and they gave a superb service when I made a claim -- in fact they paid out even though the insurance did not strictly cover the item that I was claiming for! Good investment on their part because they will probably now keep my custom for a long time.

Isn't it incredible, though, that a company that has built up an excellent reputation under a long-established name should then decide to change the name, in this case to the incredibly silly Moreth Reply | Report as offensive | Link
Re: Insurance - markymarkn
If its a sporty or modified car ive found really cheap quotes from Adrian Flux

M
Re: Insurance - misterp
Try a quote through the EGG website
Re: Insurance - AndyS
Tesco Insurance on-line is very competitive.
Re: Insurance - Keith
Privilege are fine
Re: Insurance - Keithb
May be of no interest to you but Eagle Star include basic Green Flag cover and give full cover in Europe at no extra charge and without having to tell them. Also they give a month's free cover on your old car after a change of car. Esure and Privilege charge extra for all these. Eagle Star service is very good at their call centre but I have no experience of claims.