£30k Pug? - tack
Anyone see the review in the Sunday Times Motoring Section re the £30k Pug 407 2.7hdi V6 coupe?

Would you want to spend nearly £30k on a Pug? What would it be worth after a year or 18mths?

£30k Pug? - Adam {P}
Anyone who spent more than 20 grand on a Peugeot should automatically be sectioned.

Almost as hilarious as the 40 grand Citroen.

Almost.

£30k Pug? - Stuartli
Still, like the outgoing one, it's really is a bit of a looker - isn't that what coupes are supposed to be all about?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
£30k Pug? - Altea Ego
It is very very pretty.
£30k Pug? - Pugugly {P}
Back from me hols I thought it was the offer of a backhander.
a very pretty car wouldn't spend 30k, better wait 18 months and pay 15k for it.
£30k Pug? - Adam {P}
It's nice yes but it's not 30 grand's worth of nice.
£30k Pug? - Ben79
With my lottery win I would seriously consider the 30k Pug and the 40k Cit.
£30k Pug? - cheddar
Much better looking that the SW and saloon.
£30k Pug? - Happy Blue!
Yes, the coupe is lovely, but not as pure or ageless as the 406 Coupe.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
£30k Pug? - Chas{P}
Oh here we go.....

It's Citroen/Peugeot bashing time.
--
Was Charles {P} but someone c o p i e d my name with spaces.
£30k Pug? - Adam {P}
Oh come on. It's nothing to do with that at all. If it'll make you happier, I wouldn't pay over 20 grand for a Ford, Vauxhall, Honda, Toyota or any "normal" car let alone 30.

Don't all cry Citroen/Peugeot Basher simply because no-one would pay so much money for one.
£30k Pug? - Round The Bend
Liked the 406 coupe and the 407 variant looks good to me. Could n't get a 406 coupe this time round and I've got the Mondeo for the next 2 years. BUT perhaps the 407 coupe will be a target at the end of that.
To answer the question, lottery wins apart, I don't think £30k on any car is worthwhile, but those who spend it for "exclusivity" and end up with a BMW 5 or Merc E are real mugs.
£30k Pug? - Chas{P}
Well Adam, saw one in the flesh, so as to speak, last Friday at work. I can endorse HJ's words on looks and the interior has a quality far in excess of other current models. Take an open minded look at one when they hit the showrooms in January '06.

Deserves to do well and to sum up I'll repeat there's a lot more car for the money than the equivalent BMW or Merc.
--
Was Charles {P} but someone c o p i e d my name with spaces.