Worse car colour - DaveKent
Had to do a double take on a car yesterday. It was the most hidious lime green colour i've ever seen. Cant remember the make of car as I was gobsmacked by the colour.

I dont know if cars come in this colour or it had been sprayed.

Is this the worse colour for a car or has anyone seen worse?
Worse car colour - Round The Bend
I had a 78 Calvalier which was a chalky lime green. Seem to remember they used the colour on a few Chevettes too. Horrible!
Worse car colour - AngryJonny
There's a Morris Minor van near me that appears to be hand painted in matt purple. Doesn't look so bad on a car of a certain age, but you wouldn't want it on your X5.
----
Life is complex; it has real and imaginary parts.
Worse car colour - Altea Ego
the hideous lilac colour that some Jazzi seem to sport.
Worse car colour - aylesby
Saw a Mitsubish Grandis with an official colour of mauve.
Looked like lavander blue to me.
Worse car colour - L'escargot
Morris Minor 1000000 ~ special edition Minor 1000 ~ available only in a pinky-mauve colour.
--
L\'escargot.
Worse car colour - Stuartli
Just dropped a middle-aged friend of SWMBO back home and spotted a pink Ford Ka convertible coming along as we waited to pull out of a junction.

Her reaction was how wonderful the colour was and being driven by someone who really wanted to be noticed - mine will remain unstated.

There's also a pink Jazz in the area but not quite as pink a pink...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Worse car colour - THe Growler
If it's the same pinky-mauve colour, it was called Rose Taupe and was freely available on all the 1098cc Minors.

But nothing beats the late 70's BL Fecal Brown sported by Allegros and their ilk.
Worse car colour - Vansboy
Current worst must be that Toyota bronze/brown metalic - awful.

&, on first impressions, the deep metalic red/black/brown (just searched their site & it's not there) Alfa have. But after seeing it out of the showroom & in different natural light, it's rather smart.

VB
Worse car colour - Armitage Shanks {p}
Honda have some dire colours on their smaller cars; Rover had an awful metallic blackberry colour, again on small cars. Renault have a very nasty flat yellow colour, usually on Meganes.
Worse car colour - johnny
Ford "augergine".
FIAT did a hideous sort of butterscotch/apricot

Does anyone do sky blue? Mushroomy browns are popular for home furnishings at the moment - do cars follow suit? ( suppose not otherwise we'd live in silver houses..)
Worse car colour - DaveKent
On my way home tonight I saw a pink london cab.
Also a little yellow smart car that had a smiley face on the front with big red lips and eyelashes above the headlights. Made me smile.
Worse car colour - blue_haddock
Current worst must be that Toyota bronze/brown metalic - awful.

Irving Bronze? no it's not nice!
Worse car colour - Adam {P}
I must say, I admire everyone's restraint. I really, really do.
Worse car colour - PhilW
Adam,
We may not be saying it, but we ARE thinking it!!
Phil
Worse car colour - Adam {P}
Hold on a minute Phil - your car colour isn't a million miles away from mine.

Is it? ;-)
Worse car colour - Happy Blue!
Can I say it; Can I say it! .....< jumping up and down and waving a hand in the air like a schoolchild >...

Ford Metallic Harvest Gold

Oh I do feel better now.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Worse car colour - Avant
The Minor 1,000,000s (circa 1961) were a lighter colour than the quite common rose taupe (which was also available on the Morris Oxford). The 1,000,000s were a sort of pinky lilac, striking but not too offensive.

I agree the chocolate brown Allegro and Marina colour was yuk - even worse was a Channel Passenger Green that BL also offered to their colour-blind customers.
Worse car colour - mare
Just dropped a middle-aged friend of SWMBO back home and spotted
a pink Ford Ka convertible coming along as we waited to
pull out of a junction.
Her reaction was how wonderful the colour was and being driven
by someone who really wanted to be noticed - mine will
remain unstated.

Yeah, pink StreetKa's are definitely for extraverts.
Worse car colour - Altea Ego
!!!verts of some kind!

Worse car colour - Ben79
Nobody has mentioned Citroen Misty Lilac. Looks awful on small cars but it suits the C5.
Worse car colour - Chris M
Saw a Mercedes van on Thursday owned by a grass cutting company. It was Astroturf green - because it was covered in Astroturf!

Chris M
Worst car colour - sierraman
Red-not offensive,in fact I like it,but it is a pain when it is on an older car(reaches for the T-cut).
Worst car colour - spikeyhead {p}
Can't remember what it was, but a car went through Bedford Auction this week was described, after some discussion as being "baked bean"
--
I read often, only post occasionally
Worst car colour - Vansboy
New site, at Bedford - making storming money, I guess - whatever it was!!

VB
Worse car colour - AlanGowdy
I like most colours, except for Black, Silver or White, which aren't proper colours at all IMHO.
Worse car colour - El Hacko
bronze, as on some A4 convertibles - also Audi's yellow you see rarely (thank heavens)
Worse car colour - JohnM{P}
That kakhi olive metallic does the BMW 1-series no favours at all (esp. as it needs all the help it can get...!)