Vectra 2.2 - Mark (Brazil)
Does anybody know where the temperature sensor is.

EQDSO is driving one at the moment, and it seems that despite the fact that it is supposed to measure outside temperature, the displayed temperature decreases after the aircon has been running for a while.

I've had a look about, but I can't find anything.
Re: Vectra 2.2 - gwyn parry
On the two litre ECOTEC Vectra the outside temp. sensor is mounted in the ga between the rad and the "nosecone"
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Mark (Brazil)
I can find it.

The only thing I found in front of the radiator was half the bug population of South America slightly flatter and slightly more cooked than nature intended.

What does it look like ? I can't see anything even vaguely technical looking.
Typo alert - I can't find it.

Dammit, Martyn, give me that Edit Button back.
Re: Vectra 2.2 - David W
OK I'll ask.

EQDSO??

David
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Lee H
Something to do with Lady Dentists? In Portugese?
www.honestjohn.co.uk/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=32589&t...t
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Lee H
Thanks,

In my defence, my PC has been in boxes during the house move over the weekend, so I'm a little behind with the threads.

Must try harder, I'm sure I could have found it with a search.

Cheers,
Lee.
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Ronnie Courtney
Mark - I'll play! Could this be an "easy easy Portuguesy" variation on "She who must (occasionally, in my view) obeyed"?

Ronnie
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Ronnie Courtney
Mark

Oh dear! Here's me wearing out my few remaining brain cells, and you had been and gone and dunnit for me in *two* languages already on 13 Jan under the "Fastest Car" thread.

I promise I hadn't seen that, for which I apologise, since I'm quite good at checking "Older Topics". Still, nice to know I was in the right ball park.

Can't stop - off to Sh*g*luf .....

Ronnie
Re: Vectra 2.2 - gwyn parry
Just a wire leading to an apparant dead end facing the front of the car, mounted on a bracket, I could (sadly) e mail you a photograph !
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Andy P
The Cavalier temperature sensor was fitted on the bottom of the bumper just forward of the nearside front wheel. It was protected by what looked like an inch-diameter blanking plug.

Andy
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Graham
My Vectra temp sensor is 2 degrees out, is there any adjustment?? (1.8 16v 98)
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Brill
M (B) wrote:

> "Dammit, Martyn, give me that Edit Button back."

... would you like to borrow mine? I've still got the system security password.
>>... would you like to borrow mine? I've still got the system security password.

I thought you were busy with the Mute Button.
Re: Vectra 2.2 - Brill
That's in place, if you just click next to . . . no let's not go there!