Navman bargain?? - volvoman
Hi all - Just got my Costco 'Passport' through and for those of you who are interested they'll be doing the following offer:

Navman iCN510 in car & mobile GPS navigation system 'premium edition' for £281.99 (incl VAT) between 7-13/11/05. This is £50 off the normal price.

Membership costs just over £20 pa but I seem to recall you can get this refunded if you're not happy at any time within the first year.

I have no idea what these units typically sell for but Costco electronics are normally very good value and they have a range of other car related stuff at very good prices.

Also, in my experience and unlike some of their internet and retail rivals, their customer service is excellent. Our Costco sourced Philips 32" TV recently conked out 2 years and 11 months into its 3 year warranty and I was given a full refund - no questions asked. All other 'returns' I've made over the years have been equally unproblematic with full refunds given on the spot.
Navman bargain?? - Altea Ego
Thats a good price for the 510 premium. It will do the job nicely but Just bear in mind its being sold cheap as its now been replaced by the ICN520 with upgraded software.