Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - dodo
Thinking about replacing our old Vitara with a new 4x4 pick up such as a Mitsubishi L200. Any idea what are the best lease prices for one of these. Must be 4X4. Thanks
Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - blue_haddock
At the moment the best rates for this type of vehicle are on the L200, it is due a facelift shortly and so there is a large amount of support on the stock vehicles.

My email address is in my profile and if you want a quote on a vehicle feel free to email me the details.
Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - DavidHM
How long? How many miles per year? Need any particular specification or just 4x4 and pickup?
Sorry, need 4x4 capable of occasional towing 24 or 36 months and 10k per annum. There is some confusion over the L200 4Work as some lease companies quote it as 2 wheel drive and some 4 wheel drive. Mitsubishi dealer says 88 bhp engine is only for 2 wheel drive version.
Looking at one of my quoting systems it shows the 88bhp version as being single cab 2wd, the 113bhp version as a single, club or double cab 4x4. I'll run you some figures on it in the morning.
Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - $till $kint
DSG were doing some good deals on L200s a while back. Worth looking up their contact details.

Edited "there - their" as requested by $$. DD
Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - $till $kint
Where's the edit key on here? Whilst I put there there, I meant to put their there.

There, is that clearer?
Cheapest 4x4 pick up lease? - Dynamic Dave

8< SNIP 8<

Inane babble - of which I started, removed.

Back to the orginal subject please.

DD.
Just run some figures for you - based on 3 payments up front, 10k per annum non-maintained a Mitsubishi L200 4wd 2.5TD 4Work Double Cab works out to £193.85 permonth over 24 months or £190.37 per month over 36 months.

Hope this helps
Thanks ...this is where the confusion kicks in. Concept also has them at this price but they are 2X4 not 4x4. For towing purposes I need a 4x4. £146.99 looks good to me if it was 4x4 single cab. Thanks
The price on the website makes no mention of 4wd or double cab so i'd presume it's the lower model.