Peugeot 106 Screen Washer - cjm1066
W reg 106, the rear screen washer doesn't work. I can't hear the pump running, do I need to replace the pump or is there a fuse/relay for this circuit and if so where do I find it.

Cheers

Chris
Peugeot 106 Screen Washer - mjm
My Haynes manual only covers up to S reg. For what it's worth, on the latest wiring diagram,

Only one pump is shown, being driven to supply either the front or the rear screen. If you have this then you will only have one washer bottle to fill. The only fuse relating to that circuit is fuse 9 in the passenger compartment box.

There are two relays, one for the front wash/wipe, one for the rear. The book says that most of the relays are located in the rear of the main fusebox.
If you cannot hear the pump running in reverse then it points to either the relay or the switch.

If you have a pump attached to the rear wash/wipe bottle then ignore the above! In this case I would get an assistant to hold the rear wash switch on and check for a voltage across the pump. If non, then the problem is switch/fuse/relay, sorry cannot be more specific. If you have 12 volts then it may be worth cleaning the pump out before buying another. The rear washer bottle tends to "gunge up" more than the front because it doesn't get used as much.

Hope this helps.
Peugeot 106 Screen Washer - 659FBE
A 106 of this year has only one pump/motor, mounted at the front. There are two water outlets, and the motor is reversed to pressurise the rear jet. I suspect the rather fragile column switch is at fault - check with a digital voltmeter at the pump terminals under the front RH wing. You can then see if the motor polarity reverses between front and rear wash. GSF may supply supply replacement column switches.

Peugeot 106 Screen Washer - cjm1066
Thanks All

It was a loose relay, one was clipped in the bracket above the fuses behind the glove box. 3 more relays were unattached and it was one of these - the car has been owned since new so was probably a Friday afternoon special.

Chris