Kia Sorento - bradgate
We are considering a Kia Sorento diesel as a replacement for our now rather tired Discovery TDI 300.

(Yes, we do need a 'real' 4x4 to tow a horsebox and no, we don't live in a city, so no anti-SUV comments, please.)

HJ has consistently recommended the Sorento, so I would be very interested to hear any experiences of the vehicle. Good and bad feedback most welcome.

Thanks

Kia Sorento - bimmer-driver
Ta-da!
www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=75
Kia Sorento - bradgate
anyone else?
Kia Sorento - carl_a
Its the best 4x4 in the JD Power Survey, got great reviews (apart from JC who doesn't like anything from South Korea) and its good value. Can't go far wrong really, unless you wanted it for fashion stakes.
Kia Sorento - PhilDews
As the new owner (2 weeks tomorrow) of a rare sight on british roads, the Hyundai Terracan (1 year old), I can recommend these vehicles for power (& performance, relative to other cars).

2.9 turbo diesel engine, good enough for towing 2.8tons I believe, and actually relatively comfy. IT doesn't get the best press in the world, but you can buy one brand new for about £17K inc leather. The 5 year warranty is better than the Kia.

As for the JD Power survey, I reckon they didn't sell enough Terracans to be eligible!!

But the Kia Sorento seems to be a good car, just out of my price bracket!