LPG/Duel fuel systems - just a bloke
hello,

I've just taken delivery of a 1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina.

To my amazement it's (factory/dealer) fitted with an LPG duel fuel system.

I know absolutely nothing about duel fuel and it would appear that my googling skills are not what they once were. :(

I'm after someone in the bedfordshire area that can service/check it out for me.

Does anybody have any recomendations?

TIA

JaB
LPG/Duel fuel systems - Downesi1
try www.greenfuel.org.uk/

I've just had my ML converted by them and they should be able to reccomend a garage close to you.
cheers

JaB
LPG/Duel fuel systems - Armitage Shanks {p}
I can point you in the direction of a conversion firm in the fens near Bourne, if nothing turns up nearer Bedford. Godd Luck!
LPG/Duel fuel systems - expat
I think these guys may be able to help you:
www.lpgforum.co.uk/

I have been looking out for an LPG car lately but they are becoming popular and pricey. How does yours drive? Any loss of power on gas? Does the tank take up a lot of boot space?
Finding the LPG system was a complete surprise to me. It was fitted as a dealer option when the car was new 36 years ago.

The Berlina has a HUGE boot and the tank fits very nicely along the back of the boot between the rear wheel arches.So all in all it's still a good practical car, complete with full size spare.

Until I've had the system checked/service I'll not be putting any gas in it. Popular opinion suggest this system deliver 80% of the petrol potential/power but at an esitamted 30p/Litre I'll live with that.

Unfortunately I found the guy recommended by Greenfuel.org (not their fault!)as my "local" garage offensive in the extreme so I'll have to wait until I can find someone else locally to have a look at it.

Thansk for the heads up re: the forum. I'll pop in and have a look/chat

:)JaB