Renault Cars - BMDUBYA
Blimey, just popped over to the competition, Parkers, and had a browse around there 'Ownership Problems' forum, the new megane has 31 pages the majority of which are complaints, but then you look over the next 3 pages and an awful lot of people are complaining about pretty much the whole range, I had to chuckle as I only saw about two problems about Rover cars. I've no axe to grind about Renaults in fact I actually love the tsyling of the Megane, but wow, Renault seem to be having a few issues at the moment which got me thinking, will the press now turn on Renault in the same way they did with Rover?
Renault Cars - Stargazer {P}
What is with the sponsored links in the message text? Did BMDUBYA enter these? Not sure if I want any of my posts being adapted to be advertising, pop-ups, banner adverts etc are bearable, but altering posts is not.

StarGazer
Renault Cars - Stargazer {P}
Seems to be coming from uk.intellitxt.com
Renault Cars - BMDUBYA
WOW, I certainly DID NOT ENTER THESE, I have no Idea where they are coming from, I will try to alert Mark.
Renault Cars - Ex-Moderator
Oh dear God. Someone PLEASE tell me we haven't adopted intellitxt marketing and advertsiing.

I will try and find out.
Renault Cars - TimW
Back on topic, I think they will have their fun with Fiat first.
Renault Cars - bimmer-driver
There definitely does seem to be a Renault theme running through Parkers forums. Seems to be mainly about their diesel engines blowing turbos, intercoolers breaking, clutches slipping at very low milages and EGR valves also going kaput. These problems seems to affect all Renault dci engines.
Renault Cars - TimW
What age of car are we talking about?
Renault Cars - bimmer-driver
I didn't mean every one made of course- just that the problems don't affect only the 1.9dci. They've also shown up in the 2.2 and the 1.5