Which MPV for 9k - harryhammer
I have a couple of questions.

At present have a 04 Vectra 1.8LS with 16k miles, how muh is it worth approx in p/ex or privately ?

SWMBO wants to get an MPV with 7 seats.
Which would you buy for around 9k ?
I know I will have to go older, so running costs would need to be minimal etc.

Cheers
Which MPV for 9k - Happy Blue!
There are come very good deasl on nearly new Galaxys around.

Also the best budget MPV is the Hyundai Trajet. We have one and are very pleased with it. You should be able to get on about 2 years old for £9k. You may even get one with the balance of the five year warranty left.

We have the diesel auto.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Which MPV for 9k - Dynamic Dave
Vauxhall Vectra LS
1.8 Petrol 4-door Saloon (couldn't find info for a Hatchback)
5 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 2004 04
Mileage: 16,000

Part-exchange Price:
Excellent condition: £7160
Average condition: £6400
Below average condition: £5640

Which MPV for 9k - tyro
You don't say whether you are looking for a big MPV (ie with 7 seats plus room for luggage) or a mid-size MPV which has 7 seats, two of which need to be folded down/removed if you want luggage space.

(If the latter, the obvious choice is a Vauxhall Zafira - you could get a 2004 car for £9000. If buying new appeals to you, you can get a new Fiat Doblo Multijet Family for under £9000 from DrivetheDeal. Very economical with fuel too!)
Which MPV for 9k - harryhammer
Thanks tyro

Ideally, SWMBO would prefer a large MPV galaxy etc.

Won't touch a FIAT sorry !!!
Which MPV for 9k - Happy Blue!
Actually, despite recommending the Hyundai, I like the Doblo having driven one and found it roomy, comfy and fun!
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?