Honda Ads - chuck
I'm a fan of Honda cars; I think they offer a excellent blend of value, performance, ride/handling with fantastic reliabilty. In most other countries they are seen as sporty cars, but here in the UK they are viewed as 'blue-rinse brigade' cars. The obvious reason for this is the appalling adverts! The one excellent ad, for the New Honda Accord, was only shown a few times. I only ever saw it once, during the football match break. They should get rid of their Marketing people and hire the same firms as the Germans, the BMW Martketing people in particular do amazing ads. Does anyone agree?
Honda Ads - Xileno {P}
Well seeing as we, like most Western countries, have an ageing population, maybe Honda are infact being very clever targeting the 'blue-rinse brigade'.
Honda Ads - PW
Sorry, personally would disagree with that. I actually quite like their ads, and find them a lot more memorable than the BMW ones (trying to think- but only one springs to mind).

And PS- I'm only 33!
Honda Ads - P 2501
I'm not sure why honda have the image that they do, after all their engines (even in family cars) are based on performance rather than economy (vtec) and they had tremendous success in F1 in times gone by.

I think times are changing though.I see alot more of the new accords than i ever did of the old one (or is it just a more striking car?), and their recent advert for the accord was brilliant, not aimed at more mature driver at all.

Whatever their image, i too think they are fantastic cars. mega reliable,recent models are very good looking indeed and excellent value for money. Thats why i am looking to buy one!
Honda Ads - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
Round here the three door Civic is a popular chav's car, so no real blue-rinse image there then.
Unless they have been borrowed from Granny.
--
I wasna fu but just had plenty.