Citroen Xantia VSX Rear Suspension - dantheman_74
Right, where I'm at now is that the front rises and falls spot on, whereas the rear falls ok but will only rise once I start to jack it up on the tow bar so I'm guessing something is getting stuck at the rear? Anyone got any ideas at all?
When The Going Gets Tough,
The Tough Get Going!
Citroen Xantia VSX Rear Suspension - sierraman
A common problem with Xantias,the rear height corrector may be corroded and seized or the plastic link connecting it to the anti roll bar has come off.If it is the latter then it must be replaced,push it back on and it will come off again.Always make sure this car is well supported before you go underneath!
Citroen Xantia VSX Rear Suspension - dantheman_74
took the linkage to height corrector off and freed/greased it all. Height corrector been changed, so has it's linkage between sway bar and h corrector. Now both ends go fully up and fully down really smoothly but only front end will go to normal road setting!!! Any further ideas? Much appreciated.
The Tough Get Going!
Citroen Xantia VSX Rear Suspension - mjm
With the height control in the car set at "normal", engine ticking over, what height does the rear "settle" at?
Yippee.......Yahoo............Hallilulah - dantheman_74
The Xantia that has haunted me these past few days has finally been sorted and she works a treat. As if that wasn't enough joy for one day I took her for the M.O.T. and she passed first time!!!!
I wanna say a ..B..I..G.. THANK-YOU to you all for your help and time. I must've driven you mad, posting like a lunatic! Hope I can one day return the help in some way......much appreciated.......

--
The Tough Get Going!