A good Ford dealer story - oldpostie
I read the messages about VW dealers with horror.
in the last few days I posted some comments about rapid wearing tyres on my Mondeo. The local Ford dealer, who supplied the car, in Irthlingborough, said they could not look at it when I went in last Friday, but agreed to take it in the next day, lend me a car, and keep mine until after the Bank Holiday. This they did, lent me a new Fiesta, and rang me later on Tuesday about it. They showed me a bent stabiliser bar, and did the job. The bill arrived today, total £65.75, including £28 + VAT for the part.
No request for money for loan of Fiesta, just 'Please leave the fuel gauge as you found it'.
Excellent service.
A good Ford dealer story - smoke
I have just had the best service i have ever had with a Ford dealer, and thats after our family owning fords for 30 years. A real eye opener. All my questions were answered, i was allowed to see all the inspections taking place, and ask annoying questions, which were answered in Good humour. I am so pleased that i have written a quick letter of to Fo Mo Co, and left some good feedback. Excellent service Perry's of High Wycombe.