Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - michaelkingsbury
Will a Thule roof box fit a Picasso (2003) Exclusive. The leaflets and web sites appear to show that the sun roof on the Exclusive model means there is not fixing kit suitable.
Does this mean I would have to buy a new Citroen roof box?
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - Steve Pearce
You might want to ask here:

www.citroenpicasso.org.uk/picasso/
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - JohnM{P}
www.roofbox.co.uk site
show that roofbars for the Picasso exclude the Exclusive as it has a raised sunroof.

Try ringing them on 08700 766 326 - I've found them helpful.
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - Steve Pearce
I don't have an exclusive, but I've heard of owners who say that roof bars are not a problem.
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - michaelkingsbury
Thanks for the lead. I gave them a call and they were helfpful but advised that the glass factory-fitted sunroof made it a no-fit model for Thule at present. They suggested rigning Thule direct, who confirmed this, Thanks anyhow.
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - oldtoffee
Very strange! On our '03 Picasso Exclusive, the Thule clamps don't go anywhere near the glass roof. There are 4 factory welded mounting points in the gutter and the clamps fit perfectly (nice bloke at Halfords fitted them for free too.) But the extra height of the Picasso plus the bars means it is a real stretch to reach far inside the box to secure it to the bars.
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - Altea Ego
"But the extra height of the Picasso plus the bars means it is a real stretch to reach far inside the box to secure it to the bars."

And can seriously affect the stability of the car due to weight being so high. So when packing for your trip this summer, light stuff only in the roofbox please.
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - oldtoffee
>>So when packing for your trip this summer, light stuff only in the roofbox please.

Thanks for the handy tip RF - I'll now have to make room for SWMBO inside the car!
Roof box for Picasso Exclusive - JohnM{P}
If the bars for the 'normal' Picasso fit the Exclusive, then I would deduce that Thule themselves have reservations about fitting them with that particular sunroof installation...