Scenic 2 Warning message - BobbyG
SWMBO was in Scenic today and when she started engine, the service light came on and the warning message "Check Injection" came on and stayed on. Car not due service for another 8k miles.
I phoned dealer who took it in but as usual, it wasn't showing the message. They ran the diagnostics and nothing was showing up, according to them.
We now have car back and the message is appearing again.

Will take it back to dealer tomorrow but, in the meantime

a. Can anyone advise me what this warning is?
b. Why should this not appear on their diagnostics system? I thought these things were the bees knees?

Any advice appreciated.
Scenic 2 Warning message - bimmer-driver
It may be that the message didn't last long enough to be stored in the memory so it wouldn't show up on their diagnostics.
Is it petrol or diesel?
Scenic 2 Warning message - BobbyG
Diesel.

Have checked the handbook and the messages seem to fall into 2 categories. Information messages are accompanied by the Service Light. Warning messages are accompanied by the STOP light.
Scenic 2 Warning message - Xileno {P}
Try this site:

www.renaultcars.org.uk

There are a few Renault technicians who post on the site, I've used it. Should be able to help you. There's even a link back to this site!
Scenic 2 Warning message - Xileno {P}
BobbyG

Any luck with your problem yet? Did you have a look at the Renault site? It's quite useful, although not as good as this site, obviously ;-)