Renault Minute - BobbyG
Renault are advertising their "minute" service, similar to Ford rapid fit etc.

Phoned them today for a price of oil and filter change - was quoted £45! When I asked how they could justify such a price, they said that the oil alone (semi synthetic) was £30 !

Even more worrying, when I first phoned, they put me through to the normal service dept - they quoted me £80!!

One of the fast fit places was advertising at the weekend for £25, fully synthetic I am sure!
Renault Minute - cheddar
I have had good service from Renault Minute, cambelt and tensioner change on Clio inc minor service (ok, oil & filter) plus Renault stamp in service book for £199.
Renault Minute - Xileno {P}
£45 for an oil change at a main dealer is not too bad. Look at their overheads, someone has to pay for the posh showroom and receptionists etc. You only need to have it done every 18K, although I am not so sure about using semi-synthetic. I am pretty sure my dCi needs fully synthetic.

I have used Renault Minute to have some mud guards fitted to my Megane, they were very quick and efficient and replaced a front side light bulb for free.

I agree it's a bit odd you got two different prices though. Case of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing?

I shall be definitely using Minute again.