Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - welshy
Just had some new alloy wheels fitted to my Vectra C , a local tyre fitter done the change over for me .
BUT.........................the standard valves are too long as they are catching the brake caliper while wheels turning. The valve is not situated on the outside of the alloy but more towards the middle of the alloy wheel. I obviously asked cant he fit shorter valves , but said he didnt have any and also he didnt think you can get them ! ! !

Only things Ive seen are the flush fitted valves which cost around the £15 mark !!!!

All I need are valves that are about 1cm shorter than standard , can anyone help me out here please . Where can I go ???
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - steveo3002
theres a mail order company called demon tweeks, they sell a few differant types including flush ones

other than that, my freind had to resort to german ebay(ebay.de) and searched for whatever geramns call valves, he found some super little short alloy valve for cheep
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - Aprilia
Flush valves are what you need. £15 is not too bad a price (for four) - try ebay for cheaper ones.

Don't drive the car until you get it sorted. If the valve is damaged the tyre could quickly deflate.
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - Cliff Pope
You can swap them with mine - I've got a set of ridiculously short ones that are very difficult to get the connector on to, being buried in the spokes of the alloy wheel!

I don't see how yours can be pointing into the wheel to foul the brakes. Don't tyre valves point outwards so that you can check the pressures?
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - oldgit
You can swap them with mine - I've got a set
of ridiculously short ones that are very difficult to get the
connector on to, being buried in the spokes of the alloy
wheel!
I don't see how yours can be pointing into the wheel
to foul the brakes. Don't tyre valves point outwards so that
you can check the pressures?

Perhaps he's put the wheels on back to front. >:)
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - L'escargot
Perhaps he's put the wheels on back to front. >:)

Don't you mean inside out? (:<
--
L\'escargot by name, but not by nature.
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - Dynamic Dave
Just had some new alloy wheels fitted to my Vectra C
The valve is not situated on the outside of the alloy but more towards the middle of the alloy wheel.

Have you tried contacting the manufactuer of the wheel? Surely if they've designed them with the valve stems in the middle of the wheel, then they would also supply the correct adapters to fit.
Tyre valves too long ! ! ! - Rishab C
Maybe the wheels are meant to have the solid metal stems rather than rubber ones?