Zafira mpg? - Tony
I've read the official figures but what are people getting in the real world. Firstly for the Diesel, also for the 1.8.
My commute is a daily 50 miles, mainly on the M2/A2 with a bit of town work either end. Plus a couple of miles to & from the shops during the week.
Annual total of 10000 miles, I have use of another car.
Cheers
Tony
Zafira mpg? - Hairy Hat Man
Over 15,000 miles from new, my '03 1.8 has averaged 29.6mpg, most of which is short (i.e < 10 miles) runs. The worst tank full gave 19.7 mpg. This was the worst tank full by far and was all stop start school run stuff in the middle of winter. Best tank full was 36.7 mpg which would have been all motorway / dual carriageway at legal speeds.

I'm sure you can get a lot worse figures than these, but not much better since I'm quite careful with the right foot.

HTH
Zafira mpg? - hxj

My 1.8 did about 36 to 38 over 100,000 miles or so. (Good guess based upon petrol cost as the price per mile is more important to me than crude consumption)

(Even the current 2.0T is managing 30 odd with a heavier foot for accelerating, but cruising at just over 70 ish.
Zafira mpg? - SpamCan61 {P}
SWMBO's only had her 1.8 zafira a couple of weeks, it manages 38-40 on longish runs ( e.g. Christchurch - lyme & back) down to 31-33 mpg on the school run ( 1 mile each way)