corsa door mirror glass - hondajazz
this may sound a trivial matter but anybody got any tips on fitting a door mirror glass to a 2001 y reg corsa,how are you supposed to clip in the two cables +locate the centre pivot and clips once you have offered the mirror to the mirror housing, its my daughters car who having bought the glass for £25 from a local garage realising it wasnt simple to fit asked the mechanic there to fit it he said he thought it might break and suggested she took it to a vauxhall garage,she doesnt have a lot of money so i have said i would have ago,any tips please?
corsa door mirror glass - Civic8
I may be wrong on this.Underneath the Mirror housing may be a small hole.Offer the mirror to the mounting making sure its firmly in place.Put a small flathead screwdriver through the hole turn untill it locates the locking wheel.Then push the driver/either left or right(forget which)the wheel should lock the mirror in place..I have not done a corsa so any corrections gratefully recieved..Starts you off at least
--
Steve
corsa door mirror glass - Schnitzel
On the early ones up to 2001, the wires plug in and the glass should just press on and engage. The Vauxhall manual shows it being pushed in on the side nearer the door first.

On later 2001 models, the manual shows it simply being pressed into place, top corner on side nearest door first, then while holding that, the opposite outer bottom corner.

Never done it myself, good luck!
corsa door mirror glass - steveo30
it should just click on..spray it with wd40 first on the contact points

we often have people at our garage asking to fit mirror glasses...maybe try a vx dealer , if your polite and freindly they may well slip it for free or a drink