Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - Aprilia
I need to ship out a set of four alloy wheels/tyres (within UK). Any idea of who is likely to be the cheapest company to do this - delivery is not urgent - I was hoping not to pay more than about £30.
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - DavidHM
Probably Parcelforce 48 hour.

Anything else is liekly to be cheaper only with an account, have a weight limit, or be uneconomical when there's only a single package to pick up.

Try www.royalmail.com
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - Wee Willie Winkie
Try www.senditquick.co.uk.

As long as each package is no more than 15 kilos, it's £9.99 flat rate. Not sure how heavy two wheels and tyres are though.

DB
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - T Lucas
Unless you have an account with one of the majors,Fedex,DHL etc the Post office is probably the cheapest.
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - Sprice
I bought 4 alloys with tyres off ebay, the seller charged £35, sent them with DHL, dunno exactly how much he paid for delivery tho!
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - Colin M
I use Initial Citylink a lot. I don't have an account, I just ring them and they tell me how much to make the cheque out for which I give to the driver when he collects (same day for next day delivery). Never sent something as bulky as wheels/tyres but a box with a desktop computer in it costs £13.60 anywhere on the mainland which is a lot cheaper and more reliable than Parcelfarce.

Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - patently
How did they arrive at your establishment?
Shipping alloys wheels/tyres - Aprilia
Thanks guys. Initial Citylink seem to come out cheapest.