London Underground amusing clip. - Retro
First of all, for those of you that are of a nervous disposition the clip contains the C, F and W swear words. If you find these offensive please do not look at it.

The clip is a really funny (IMHO) video and musical rant about the London Underground and its failings and you will need your speakers on. Again, please be aware that the above swear words will be coming through the speakers, just in case you have kids about etc.

Finally as the clip states, if you buy their album it raises money for Macmillan Cancer Relief.

Enjoy (hopefully) - www.backingblair.co.uk/london%5Funderground/
London Underground amusing clip. - Dynamic Dave
I should just point out that before someone reports this as offensive, it has been approved for posting by HJ.

DD.
London Underground amusing clip. - PhilW
It is offensive .......but it made me laugh!!
London Underground amusing clip. - john deacon
well done hj
if we could have a "how bad is the health service" thread also
ok maybe not
just an idea
London Underground amusing clip. - blue_haddock
absolute pure quality!
London Underground amusing clip. - Adam {P}
absolute pure quality!<<

Couldn't agree more!
--
Adam
London Underground amusing clip. - Frankoids
Speaking as a London Underground driver someone played it at work a couple of weeks and we all had a good laugh as well!!!
London Underground amusing clip. - Frankoids
Obviously that should have read " a couple of weeks ago ", they don't teach us literacy on our "two day" course!!
London Underground amusing clip. - mark
Fantastic

Reminds me of one of the reasons why I moved away from London 15 years ago.

How people spend their whole working lives using the clapped out tube is beyond me.

I think I would prefer 40 yrs in solitary confinement rather that use the tube every day.

(I used to use the BR, the Victoria and Circle lines daily).

as always

Mark
London Underground amusing clip. - Pugugly {P}
They obviously feel very strongly about it !
London Underground amusing clip. - mark
I liked it and searching the web found that the guys behind it have done some more and you can find it here;

www.amateurtransplants.com/

A strong medical/NHS bent to some of what you can sample and you must be pretty open minded ,or it could offend.

In 2 minds to buy it or not, but it is for charity

as always

Mark
London Underground amusing clip. - prm
I'm also a driver on the Bakerloo line, and i would like to say it takes 5 months training not 2 days, but the rest is true and i had a good laugh too.
London Underground amusing clip. - keo-the-dog
hilarious and you get warned about the language ...cheers...keo
London Underground amusing clip. - Doc
Brilliant!

Very well done.

London Underground amusing clip. - steveo999
Absolutely superb!!