Clio Electric Windows - Gashlad
Anyone help with this.

Clio 1.2 Grande. 2000/W plate.

Electric window drivers side has had a small piece of plastic which can only be described as a runner for the cable to run through.

This piece of plastic snapped ( well the corner anyway ) and I have been advised by Renault dealer that I need to purchase a whole new regulator unit costing £156 + VAT. All for the sake of a 3 pence piece of plastic.

Does anyone know where I can obtain this small piece of plastic without buying a whole new unit ?? I have pictures of said piece if anyone wants to know what it looks like
Clio Electric Windows - Altea Ego
Nope not from Renault. Nor is it made by anyone else.

Usually the cables get stretched anyway so a new regulator assembly is required.
The cables etc this smare ok, just all piece of plastic. I refuse to pay the ransom that the part costs all for the failing of an inadequate piece of plastic, would rather convert the window to the good ole 'Keep Fit' windows of yester-year.

Clio Electric Windows - mjm
Have you got all the pieces of the runner or can you remove them? If so you may find a local machine shop who will make one for you. Do you know anyone who works in an engineering company who may help?
I have seen several odd bits and pieces go through our toolroom and my workshop- including the odd cylinder head!
Clio Electric Windows - storme
i had this happen on an old 1984 renault 5 turbo...
i took out the whole assembly and used araldite to glue it all back together.
the price back then was £147.. so its good to see they havnt gone up toooo much in price..
Nope, went the thing cracked it cracked big time and the loose bit of plastic ( roughly 5 x 10mm ) shatters in to several microscopic type pieces. Dammit

Oh cruel world, why do you mock me
Clio Electric Windows - elekie&a/c doctor
Try these people in Andover;Supercharger uk.They supply electric window regulators to replace original manufacturers type. www.pca1.co.uk
Clio Electric Windows - Mondaywoe
Scrappy?
Clio Electric Windows - buzbee
Here is their website. Needs WWW putting in front of it.
pca1.co.uk/super/product_profile/index.htm