New Range Rover Sport spotted - PW
Pretty sure saw the new Range Rover Sport on the M5 tonight, going northbound near Bridgwater.

Looked like a normal Range Rover from behind, was only when I got closer that realised rear tail lights were wrong, and Range Rover was written across the base of the rear tail gate in large script. Front was also far more rakish than normal.

Anyone else spot this?
New Range Rover Sport spotted - gingerwinger
i work for landrover and i would say that it may have been. it may have been on a test day and was on its wat back to gaydon warwickshire. i can tell you that the new rangerover is a super motor to drive. it is called a range rover storm and not the sport..... we aim to have them for sale by june this yr..
New Range Rover Sport spotted - colinh
The Landrover website and the current adverts on BBCWorld refer to it as the "Sport". I think Storm was the name of the concept.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - Chas{P}
Seen one on the Fosse Way at Brinklow not far from Gaydon. This is a regular test route and over the years have seen plenty of prototypes.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - defender
theres a few of them on the outer hebrides at the moment making an advert ,apparently someone has the job of chasing the sheep away as they have taken a like (or dislike ) to them and land rover are scared they get damaged
New Range Rover Sport spotted - blue_haddock
I saw a new Disco earlier, only really saw the back of it but by crikey it's horrible!
New Range Rover Sport spotted - Citroënian {P}
bh, it doesn't look anything but slab like from any angle.

However, I do quite like the way it looks-very much a modern design

Maybe the other three sides will convince you....
--
Lee
Having a Fabialous time.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - Baskerville
theres a few of them on the outer hebrides at the
moment making an advert ,apparently someone has the job of chasing
the sheep away as they have taken a like (or dislike
) to them and land rover are scared they get damaged

I thought these things were designed to appeal to sheep. If they are not pleasing the target demographic they have a problem. Or maybe these are the wrong kind of sheep. No doubt they have northern accents and send their lambs to those funny schools where you don't have to pay.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - John Basnett
I saw four of these yesterday, one on it's own and then a convoy of three. All on the roads between Solihull and Warwick. They look quite nice. A friend paid the deposit for a top of the range one at the weekend.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - jimmy jazz
i spotted it on the m40 a couple of weeks back it had those funny black covers on that they put on prototypes. I tried to keep up but it was bombing it.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - cheddar
A friend has got one of the first new Disco's, delivered Nov, lovely car, 2.7 V6 diesel, had one engine management problem already, looks great in silver. How many people really need a 4x4 though?

Regards.
New Range Rover Sport spotted - PW
Bit of an update of this, as am currently seeing more of these than the normal Range Rover.

Can only guess that being tested ready for launch, and most of the ones I've spotted have been left hand drive and travelling fairly sedately down the M5.

Seen 3-4 this week alone. IMO looks a lot better than standard car, more subtle, but definitely lives up to the name looks wise (compared to big brother that is).
New Range Rover Sport spotted - daveyjp
We saw three within 20 minutes of each other on the M42 last week. All left hookers and not travelling very sedately!
New Range Rover Sport spotted - owie
Range Rover" Sport"? Surely a contradiction there somewhere?
New Range Rover Sport spotted - Pugugly {P}
Rakish - I rather like that word