Poll 22. Your Driving Style. - Dynamic Dave
** Poll now closed. Results here:- **** www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=27919&...e This weeks poll, as suggested in an email by Rebecca:-

Poll 22. Have you changed your driving style as a result of reading posts in the Back Room?
Yes
No

Driving style Poll - Rebecca {P}
So 14 of us (votes so far) have been influenced by the Back Room to change their driving style...

What have you changed?

In my case, I use the handbrake a lot more when stationary at lights rather than keeping my foot on the brake (automatic).

Probably other some things too that I can't think of.
Driving style Poll - Adam {P}
Releasing the clutch at traffic lights to prolong the life of the release bearing and keeping on the brakes even with the handrake on as a warning.
--
Adam
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - patently
Having seen their feeble justifications, I now have less sympathy for those with a different driving style, and tailgate them or cut them up regularly in order to get the point across.

So that's a 'yes', then.

(only joking!)
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - Altea Ego
Having seen how irate it makes the other members of the BR, I now put on my front and rear foglights as and where I want to sometimes in a totally random fashion.
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - nick
I now wear a flat cap and have a tartan blanket on my parcel shelf.
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - NowWheels
I now wear a flat cap and have a tartan blanket
on my parcel shelf.

I think we may be on our way to a definition of the composite driver from hell.

So far, it seesm that he wears a burbery flat cap (back to front), with a tartan blanket on the back shelf, has fog lights on all the time, never lets anyone past, but tailgates everyone else.
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - Happy Blue!
.....whilst driving at 29mph.....
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - mfarrow
Having just voted "yes", I would like to point out that thanks to this thread www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=23326&...f , I now put my seatbelt on after starting the engine, to let the oil circulate a bit.

I should have lots of fun then when I get a car with those pesky seatbelt warning beepers!
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - Brill {P}
'Yes'
I simmer the turbo.
This Weeks Poll. Your Driving Style. - Dynamic Dave

The results of this weeks poll are:-

Poll 22. Have you changed your driving style as a result of reading posts in the Back Room?

Yes = 38
No = 62

If you want any results from earlier polls, then mail me at mailto:dave_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk