Bad taste?? - hillman
White stretch limos seemed to me to be the height of ostentation and bad taste, but today I saw in Cheadle Hulme something to cap it. To stretch a Cadillac is one thing, at least some people will hire them for weddings, but a grey Jeep? I saw it from a distance, but that is what it looked like.
Bad taste?? - Orson {P}
I saw a stretched Hummer on Regent St 2 weeks ago. It was very long indeed!

O
Bad taste?? - NeilB
I hate them, why can't they hire something classy like an Alfa, Jag or Aston etc... rather then a tacky white yank mobile.
Bad taste?? - Dave E
It is a local company called Style Limo.'s, I think. They have all manner of stretched stuff and if I remember rightly they have a stretched Hummer or Escalade. I have also seen something similar around Ashton where I work.
Bad taste?? - Robin Reliant
Hummers have now achieved official status as a symbol of bad taste.
Becks has paid £55,000 for one plus 18k worth of extras, and Posh bought a toy Hummer in Harrods for Broklyn at a mere 11 grand.

Very useful round the streets of Bishops Stortford and Madrid, Just what the makers had in mind when they designed it.

The ultimate Bling.
Bad taste?? - spikeyhead {p}
I quite like the original version, the H2 is more like a freelander in comparison to a defender
--
I read often, only post occasionally
Bad taste?? - L'escargot
I thought I'd seen a stretched bicycle until someone explained to me that it was just a run-of-the-mill tandem! I must get out more!
--
L\'escargot by name, but not by nature.
Bad taste?? - THe Growler
>>>>>I hate them, why can't they hire something classy like an Alfa, Jag or Aston etc... rather then a tacky white yank mobile.

LOL, an Alfa would never make it, Jags are too common, and how do you get 6 ladies, the icebox with the champagne in there and still have room to party without a screen between you and the driver into an Aston? There wouldn't even be room for the TV.

As for white being tacky, I absolutely agree. Everyone's done that. The rental agency near me has a stretch Continental in pink. I wanted to book it for New Year's but they have a 3 week waiting list.

Bad taste?? - No Do$h
LOL, an Alfa would never make it

::drums fingers on desk seeking a pithy response, gives up and continues thumbing through brochures for gas-guzzling SUVs::